A witch’s brew hits the spot for this Halloween fun serve it hot or cold with pop or just juice. And there’s no reason why adults can’t have fun too, just add rum or vodka. Let the kids help themselves at a Ghoul’s Bar, for even more fun!
- 1 cup lemon aid
- ¼ cup orange juice
- Juice of half a lime or 1 tablespoon of concentrated lime juice.
- 2 cups apple juice or non alcoholic apple cider
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon non alcoholic rum flavour
Combine all ingredients. If they like it hot just heat it up and use a cinnamon sticks to stir it with. If they would prefer a punch, chill it and add orange slices.
For adults: add rum.
- 1 – 12 oz bottle of lemon and lime pop.
- ½ cup orange juice
- 3 cups apple juice or non alcoholic apple cider
1 tablespoon cinnamon
Mix it all together and chill. It makes a great punch especially with orange slices.
For another ghostly treat try cranberry juice instead of apple cider to really spook them out and give them a bit of energy. If you like add fresh or frozen cranberries to the drink.
For adults: use alcoholic apple cider or add vodka to the cranberry drink.
- 3 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup apple juice
- 2 cups lime and lemon pop
- Candied ginger to taste
Mix it all together. For a hot drink substitute lemonade for pop.
For adults: add vodka.
Happy trick and treating!