Moms need holiday gifts that make their lives easier, that pamper them or that pertain to their hobbies and interests. Anyone who is searching for advice for what Christmas presents to buy for the moms in their lives can use these holiday present ideas.
Christmas Presents to Make A Mom’s Life Easier
One thing all moms have in common is that they are busy. Between kids, work and a social life, moms need help fitting it all in.
- Audiovox Digital Picture Frame with Homebase Audio/Visual– Approximate retail price: $95. A mom with multiple family schedules to keep track of will find this gift very helpful. Messages can be recorded in three different ways: video, audio or hand-written on the white board.
- Programmable Slow Cookers. Approximate retail price: $50. Using a slow cooker, or crock pot, is one of the easiest ways to get dinner on the table after a long day. A programmable slow cooker guarantees that dinner will not cook too long while the family is at work and school.
- Automatic Pet Feeders- Approximate retail price: $110. Feeders can be programed to dispense just the right amount of food multiple times per day. Both busy stay at home moms and moms who are away from home at work during the day will find this gift valuable.
Holiday Gifts to Pamper Mom
After a long day at work or caring for others, who doesn’t need a little pampering?
- Gift certificates for salons, spas or nails. Any mom will appreciate some alone time for pampering and beautifying.
- Buzz Lumbar Massage Pillow. Approximate retail price: $25. These back massagers look like throw pillows and come in assorted colors to match any room. They also run on batteries, so they can be taken anywhere.
Christmas Gifts for a Mom’s Hobbies and Interests
When she gets some free time, these holiday presents will help her to enjoy her to enjoy her interests.
- Craft Organizing Containers. A mom who scrapbooks, knits, quilts or does any other craft hobby needs organization for supplies.
- Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum for Nintendo Wii- Approximate retail price: $40. Fitness trainer from the reality TV show The Biggest Loser provides custom workouts for those at all fitness levels.
- Gardening Gift Baskets. Approximate retail price: $50 to $100. Any gardener will appreciate one of these specialty “baskets”. They come with a tote bag or watering can filled with gardening supplies.
Finding the perfect holiday gift for mom can be a difficult task. Try shopping for Christmas presents to make mom’s life easier, to pamper her or to help her with her hobbies and interests.